Best Limousine Houston TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rental of Limousine/Vehicle is with full acknowledgment and agreement of the following terms and conditions:
- All rides are billed to the customer’s credit card or corporate account numbers. Best Limousine Houston accepts the following cards: American Express, Diner’s Club, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
- A 20% gratuity will be billed to all rides. Gratuity is calculated on the base fare, stop time, wait time and any holiday surcharges that will be added and itemized on the customer’s billing statement.
- The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer’s billing statement when applicable: tolls, airport fees, parking, and cell phone usage.
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
- Due to the recent increase in fuel prices, Best Limousine Houston is temporarily adding a 5% Service Transportation Charge (STC – Fuel surcharge) to all Transportation Services (Hourly / Point to Point / Airport / Cruise Transfers Transportation).
- Best Limousine Houston has standardized point-to-point rates that provide flat rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
- Sedan rates for travel between locations in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at Best Limousine Houston hourly rate. Customers are billed from the time the vehicle leaves theBest Limousine Houston facility until the time it returns to theBest Limousine Houston facility, with a 1-hour minimum.
- Fractions of an hour are rounded to the next thirty-minute interval.
Wait Time / Stop Time
- Thirty minutes of free waiting time given on all Domestic flights from the official posted arrival time. One hour of free waiting time given on all International flights from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 15 minutes at the vehicle’s hourly rate. 20% gratuity, tolls, and parking are additional.
- For all other reservations, 5 minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 15-minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle.
- Best Limousine Houston does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
- Best Limousine Houston does not monitor cruise ship arrival schedules, therefore, thirty minutes of free waiting time is given on all inbound Cruise Transfers from either the Port of Galveston or the Port of Houston and start from the given scheduled pick up time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 30 minutes at the vehicle’s hourly rate. If waiting for more than one hour, waiting time will be radioactive and charged from the first initial scheduled pick up time. 20% gratuity, tolls, parking any other associated fee are additional.
- Best Limousine Houston does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops on route (non-detour) during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $20.00 per stop for maximum of 5 minutes, and changes will revert to Best Limousine Houston‘s hourly rate after 5 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops off route for point-to-point reservations, charges will revert to Best Limousine Houston’s hourly rate.
Cancellation and No Show Fees
- Cancellation of sedans within 24 hours of scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% gratuity.
- A ‘no show’ fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 20% gratuity plus applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
- To avoid a ‘no show’ fee call 713-974-5466 and/or 1-800-546-6781 if you cannot locate your vehicle.
- Cancellation of motor coaches with less than 72 hours notice will be charged the vehicle hourly minimum.
- Cancellation of vans/minibusses with less than 72 hours notice will be charged the vehicle hourly minimum.
- Cancellation of limousines with less than 72 hours notice will be charged the vehicle hourly minimum.
- Roundtrips include up to four hours of wait time and must be completed within the same calendar day.
- Wait time over four hours will be charged at the prevailing Best Limousine Houston hourly rate.
- Best Limousine Houston shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions, and breakdowns.
- Best Limousine Houston assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
- Best Limousine Houston reserves the right to substitute the limousine or the color of the vehicle at its own discretion.